Translation and proofreading
I am a native Italian speaker and I can translate all sorts of documents, from Italian to English and from English to Italian. I can also proofread documents in both Italian and English, whether original or translated by third-parties.
If you need so, I can have my translations legally certified and notarized by an Italian Court, and can request an apostille on your behalf if the translated document is to be used abroad.
My past experience in the field:
- The introduction to the book “Studi facili per pianoforte op.301 – a due e a quattro mani” by Marco Catarsi, published by Bianca Edizioni
- Ph.D dissertations and various papers by university professors on various topics including economy, geology and biology
- Various websites and technical reference material, including e-commerce platforms and credit card payment integration systems, including: a major worldwide shipping service, several automotive manufacturers, ohspitality providers, video game developers, large e-shops and more
- Various apps for iOS and Android (internazionalization / localization)
- Financial statements for multinational corporations
- Official deeds and certificates issued by Civil Status offices, Land Registry offices, hospitals, etc.
Need a quote? Contact me!
Feel free to contact me for a quote! For a speedier response, please attach your source document (or send me a link to it, for instance a shared Google Docs file) and tell me what your requirements and deadline are. Rest assured that all your information and data will remain private.